Frequently Asked Questions
1) Name of Principal in Company?
- Peter Brennan
2) Is MCB registered in British Columbia?
3) Is MCB licensed under the Real Estate Services Act?
4) What licenses are held by MCB?
- Property Management and Strata Management
5) Is MCB bonded?
- YES, insured under the Real Estate Compensation Fund
6) Does MCB carry Errors & Omissions insurance, Directors & Officers liability insurance?
- YES, Liability and E & O through the Real Estate Institute. Directors and Officers liability through our public liability carrier.
7) Does MCB have a Fidelity Bond?
- YES, through the Real Estate Institute up to $100,000 per licensed realtor
8) Can MCB provide references from current and former client strata corporations?
9) How does MCB handle privacy requirements? ie: What is public and what is not?
- MCB complies with the Strata Privacy Guidelines as set down in the Strata Property Act. A copy is available upon request.
10) How are fees determined and are there additional fees?
- Fees are calculated on a monthly basis and are subject to applicable taxes. No additional fees can be charged without prior approval by the Strata Council. MCB maintains a fully transparent system, ensuring full accountability for all fees paid.
11) Method of termination of contract between MCB and the Strata Corporation?
- Our contract can be terminated on 60 days notice by either party.